Relax and Stay A While: 4th Night Half Off
Downeast Maine is a special place, and Bar Harbor is a treasure not to be rushed.
The town of Bar Harbor is located on Mount Desert Island, surrounded by miles of rocky shoreline and the mountains of Acadia National Park. Offering an innumerable variety of outdoor activities as well as fine food, history, shopping and arts, the opportunities for recreation are nearly limitless, yet many visitors plan for only a couple of days. Hoping to entice you to stay a while, we’re offering a special value this season, a 4th night at half off, with the purchase of a three night stay.
How’s this sound for a potential itinerary? (Of course, you can also just curl up with a good book, indulge yourself in a week’s worth of the freshest seafood around, or take a nap in the ocean breeze …)
- Day 1: Guided sea kayaking tour, carriage ride on Acadia’s trails, lobster dinner
- Day 2: Sunrise hike up Cadillac Mountain, afternoon wine tasting or brewery tour
- Day 3: Early morning birdwatching, hike on Acadia’s Ocean Path, sunset schooner cruise
- Day 4: Shopping by foot or trolley, afternoon lighthouse boat cruise, evening improv
- Day 5: Rock climbing adventure, spa treatment, evening picnic and band concert
Don’t forget that you’ll be starting each day with a Maple’s Inn hearty New England breakfast — and if you’re not too busy, afternoon tea featuring delicious homemade sweets!
To take advantage of our special 4th night half off deal, you simply must reserve in July for your choice of days this season (Labor Day weekend excluded). We’re happy to help you plan your itinerary once you’re here, or you can learn more about Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park before you come. We look forward to seeing you at Maples Inn!