4/28 – 5/25
5/29 – 6/16
10/13 – 10/31
6/17 – 10/12
5/26 – 5/28
|White Birch Suite||$169||$189||$229|
|Weeping Willow Room||$129||$149||$189|
|Silver Maple Suite||$139||$159||$199|
|Shore Pine Room||$119||$139||$169|
|English Holly Room||$119||$129||$159|
|Red Oak Room||$139||$169||$209|
|Sea Rose Room||$109||$119||$139|
- Minimum Two Night Stay is required during High Season and Holiday Weekends (unless a “one night only” opening is available on the schedule). Call ahead to inquire about “one night only” availability.
Method of Payment: We accept personal checks (for advance deposit only), traveler’s checks, cash, Visa, Master Card, and Discover. If you pay your deposit by personal check, we will require a credit card for our records at check-in.
Amount of Deposit: Reservations are guaranteed and confirmed upon receipt of payment equal to one night’s stay. If you are paying by check, your deposit must be received within seven business days.
- Check-in: 3:00 – 6:00 pm. Please phone ahead if you are running late so that we can make arrangements. We are happy to accommodate late arrivals – just let us know, and enjoy your drive to Mount Desert Island!
- Check-out: 11:00 am.
- Our historic property is suited for children 12 years and older. Children must not be left unattended and must be supervised by a parent at all times. There are many lodging choices on MDI with amenities for young children. We’re available to recommend alternative lodging for your family.
- Rates are subject to 9% Maine Lodging Tax.
- More questions? We’re here to help in any way we can. Call us at 207-288-3443 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All cancellations are subject to a $25 fee per room reserved.
- Deposits will be refunded (less the $25 fee) provided the cancellation is received 14 calendar days prior to your scheduled arrival date.
- If we receive your cancellation with less notice than stated above, the deposit is non-refundable. If we can rebook your reservation in its entirety, the deposit (less the $25 fee) will be refunded.
- Those who cancel within 24 hours of check-in time (3:00 pm) will be responsible for the entire amount of their reservation.
- There are no refunds for no shows, late arrivals, or early departures.
- Groups with 3 or more rooms reserved are required to provide 30 days (or more) notice of cancellation for a full deposit refund (less the $25 fee per room). If less than 30 days is provided, the same terms and conditions as stated above will apply. For groups interested in reserving the entire inn or more than 3 rooms, please inquire about terms and conditions as they may vary.
Rates and policies are subject to change without notice.