Enjoy Special Early Season Values
We’ve extended our 4th night half promotion off through July 31!
Is it possible that the endless winter has finally ended, and that May has arrived? We’re happy to report that here in Bar Harbor, there is a hustle and bustle that says indeed the season has begun! A great variety of bird songs can be heard, especially in the morning and evening. Acadia’s Carriage Roads are open to foot traffic during the spring thaw. And each day more shops and restaurants are opening. We welcomed our first guests just yesterday.
We’ve been quite busy these past few weeks around the Inn, sprucing up and repairing the effects of winter. The Inn is well provisioned and ready for a great season.
We’re offering great values for guests who visit us in May and June. Please join us for Mother’s Day weekend (May 9-11), Taste of Bar Harbor (May 15-18) or a June getaway and save. We’ve added a new online reservation system (but we are always happy to speak with you if you prefer! 207 288 3443)
- Spring Special rates: Only $95/night apply through May 17, 2014 for all rooms.
- Quiet Season rates are in effect from May 18 through June 21, 2014.
- 4th Night 50% Off: From May 18, 2014 through July 31, 2014, if you stay 3 nights, you’ll get a 4th night at 50% off (Memorial Day and July 4 weekends excluded).
Not sure the early season is for you? There’s plenty going on! Check out the Chamber’s events listings and then select your room. We look forward to seeing you!
Relax and Stay A While: 4th Night Half Off
Downeast Maine is a special place, and Bar Harbor is a treasure not to be rushed.
The town of Bar Harbor is located on Mount Desert Island, surrounded by miles of rocky shoreline and the mountains of Acadia National Park. Offering an innumerable variety of outdoor activities as well as fine food, history, shopping and arts, the opportunities for recreation are nearly limitless, yet many visitors plan for only a couple of days. Hoping to entice you to stay a while, we’re offering a special value this season, a 4th night at half off, with the purchase of a three night stay.
How’s this sound for a potential itinerary? (Of course, you can also just curl up with a good book, indulge yourself in a week’s worth of the freshest seafood around, or take a nap in the ocean breeze …)
- Day 1: Guided sea kayaking tour, carriage ride on Acadia’s trails, lobster dinner
- Day 2: Sunrise hike up Cadillac Mountain, afternoon wine tasting or brewery tour
- Day 3: Early morning birdwatching, hike on Acadia’s Ocean Path, sunset schooner cruise
- Day 4: Shopping by foot or trolley, afternoon lighthouse boat cruise, evening improv
- Day 5: Rock climbing adventure, spa treatment, evening picnic and band concert
Don’t forget that you’ll be starting each day with a Maple’s Inn hearty New England breakfast – and if you’re not too busy, afternoon tea featuring delicious homemade sweets!
To take advantage of our special 4th night half off deal, you simply must reserve in July for your choice of days this season (Labor Day weekend excluded). We’re happy to help you plan your itinerary once you’re here, or you can learn more about Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park before you come. We look forward to seeing you at Maples Inn!